Wednesday, December 25, 2013

how can I get rid of them skin tags ?

The Revitol Skin Tag Remover is a homeopathic, topical remedy made from all-natural plant extracts that help eliminate those harmless skin overgrowths without any pain. Revitol's Skin Tag Remover removes skin tags the all-natural way with its special formula that contains natural plant extracts and the active ingredient Thujaoccidentalis - a pure essential oil recognized for its tag-removing properties
Here are a few testimonials
-Leo-
I brought this product from you as I had a huge skin tag on my upper chest. Having tried so many things that did not work, I found Revitol skin tag remover. I used it three times daily as it suggests and it dissolved the skin tag over a period of two weeks and even got the root too. I am amazed as there is no scar! Your product is worth every penny, I am pleased and i did not have to pay tons of money for surgical removal, which would have scared my chest.
-Tanya-
I bought the Heal Skin Tags formula about 17 days ago and got it pretty quick in the mail. I was excited to see results but am a skeptical person.For the first 4-5 days I didn't see any change in my skin tags and was concerned, but the instructions told me to wait at least a week to two to see changes, so I was patient.I am now on day 13 and some of the smaller tags are already gone! The biggest tags look as though they are drying up and I don't want to pull at them, I will just let this treatment take care of those too.
-Warren-
I have tried many other products in the past, but this product was the only product for skin tags that I have used that worked on my skin tags and helped me completely get rid of the skin tags on my neck and eyelids.

No comments:

Post a Comment